wmpager is a simple pager docklet for the Window Maker.
2002 Aug 17
- Release 1.2 (Build 1.4) available
The first SourceForge release of wmpager is available.
New in 184.108.40.206:
- Theme loading from the user home directory
- The environment variable
WMPAGER is no longer supported.
- Default installation location is
- Build numbering restarted due to move to SourceForge and CVS.
2002 Aug 15
- New home on SourceForge
wmpager has found a new home on SourceForge.
The new project site is:
The webpage of wmpager has completely been redesigned and is now generated
(A small step for mankind, a giant leap for the maintainer ;-).)
2001 Oct 12
- Release 1.1 (Build 1.13) available
New in 220.127.116.11:
- Theme support (check out the readme).
- There are four themes available for now (thanks to the
guys at Ergon Informatik AG
that use wmpager).
2001 Aug 28
- Release 1.0 (Build 1.9) available
First public release.
- Automatic configuration according to the number of workspaces.
- Detect workspace changes if Window Maker Gnome support available.
- Tooltips for the workspaces to switch to.